Wednesday 16 October 2013

MMD is cool!

Hi everybody!
MMD is a animation program which I have started to use this year. It's so easy to understand and use, but create good and natural movements is a different thing... This depend the practise. I'm better now, I'm not realy good at this but I improved!


Google Image (Yes, I'm too lazy to make a screenshot of mine)

When we end the high school we have to do a special work. We had to make a work related with the optative subject that we choosed at the beginning of the course. In my case, digital animation (We could do whatever we wanted while it related to the subject). I made the work with Ainoa and Chris (members of the group three, they are in the comenius project), we decided the videogames as theme. 

With the work I found a chance to show an MMD animation, and I made it! The movements weren't good, but I liked the results. In the animation appears some curiosities about videogames and their companies. The video is in spanish, but I put subtitles in english. 


Well, this is the vídeo:




Bye! I see you ^^



2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I have heard about this program but I always thought it's so difficult to work with it. When you see these dance videos with anime characters dancing to some complicated choreography, the first thought is that must be really hard to make something like this. But this video is simple but says the things you wanted ^^ And there are lot of games I know! There was also mentioned Hanafuda, the card game. I love it! Now I have the little playing cards myself, too :) I'm looking forward to seeing your next video with MMD :)
    See you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought anybody would see this blog, I'm so happy TTWTT

      I'm making a MMD serie, the name is ''Return''. But I'm not proud about this, I think that I can make it better... I think about do another serie when I finish the actual. I will put subtitles in english for improve the lenguage.

      I never played with Hanafuda cards, but I played a lot with traditionals cards when I was more little. My grandmother is a real expert!

      See you.

      Delete